Patch # 7.1.04.30 (Patch 1)
Release Date: 16 Dec 2016 (On-Premise), 18 Dec 2016 (SaaS).
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.1.04.30 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug that prevented loading of Test suites in Test suite - List View.
- Fixed bug that prevented loading of Test suites while copying from Scope.
- Fixed bug that sent Issue Assignment email incorrectly.
- Fixed bug that sent incorrect reset password link when QMetry URL is "https" protected.
- Fixed bug that prevented update of Test case when accessed from Test suite.
- Fixed bug that prevented testers to login if there is trailing space in the login id.
- Fixed bug that blanked out issues from "Existing Issue" column on "Test case View"
- Fixed bug that prevented saving of valid time duration range in "Site Maintenance Administration" window.
- Fixed bug that displayed sync status for Test case even there is no parent associated with it.
- Fixed bug that gave system exception if Qmetry - Jira field mapping is incorrect.
- Improvement : Test suite - Test case view will display External Issue Id's in the Existing issue column.
- Improvement : Platform name is visible upto 20 characters on Platform matrix screen.
- Improvement : Added entity key ids for Requirement, Test case and Test suites in export of Coverage status report for all modules.
- Improvement : Added an option that allows testers to enable/disable sending of email notifications for bulk assignment on execution screen.
- Improvement : Added settings on user profile to show/hide close button for Test case and Test suite modules.
Please write us at email@example.com, if you need any assistance.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.