Patch # 7.2.02.16 (Patch 2)
Release Date: 03 Feb 2017 (On-Premise), 04 Feb 2017 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.2.02.16 (Patch 2)
- Fixed bug that caused database deadlock resulting into JIRA outage.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Test cases to be appeared on execution screen.
- Fixed bug that caused Platform Matrix to open up blank.
- Fixed bug that displayed partial Execution Status arrow for Testcase Step on Execution Screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented display of custom field on “Link Test case to Testsuite” window on the Test Suite screen.
- Fixed bug that allowed updating “same” execution status for a Testcase on the execution screen for the same build.
- Fixed bug that displayed incorrect Cycle Start Date and Cycle Target Completion Date.
- Fixed bug that displayed incorrect Online User Count & Time on License Details, Manage User Screen & Login – Logout Report.
- Fixed bug that displayed incorrect version of test case linked to the test suite on testcase view.
- Improvement : By default views will be created as Private, before the views were created as Public – (This is only for customer who have Parent Child sync status feature enabled).
- Improvement : User would be asked for a confirmation on Bulk Change of Status on platform matrix screen(This is only for customer who have Parent Child sync status feature enabled).
- Improvement : Added Testsuite Filter on Technician Hours Report (This is only for customer who have Parent Child sync status feature enabled).
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at email@example.com mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.9 then upgrade to v6.10 before applying a v6.10 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.