Patch # 7.2.02.21 (Patch 3)
Release Date: 19 Feb 2017 (SaaS), 17 Feb 2017 (On-Premise)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.2.02.21 (Patch 3)
- Fixed bug that did not record the recently used scope.
- Fixed performance of recently used scope feature.
- Fixed bug that did not filter records in Login Logout report based on selected date range.
- Fixed bug that allowed creation of a TestSuite through API even if the parent folder id provided incorrect.
- Added ability to map JIRA's Sprint field with custom lookup list field.
- Added "Actual Setup Time" column on execution screen. Renamed existing "Actual Execution Time" column to "Actual Attended Time"(This improvement is only for customer who have Parent Child sync status feature enabled).
- Added "Execution Report" that displays Platform Matrix view on Test Suite detail window.(This improvement is only for customer who have Parent Child sync status feature enabled).
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.9 then upgrade to v6.10 before applying a v6.10 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.