QMetry is proud to announce version 1.4 which comes with some cool new features and UI improvements listed below, for all QMetry Test Management for JIRA users.
- Test Execution Screen has been revamped; which now gives more control to the user with ease of updating the Test Results quicker than before.
- Test Execution Screen - Major Improvement that allows extensive search and more filters to easily filter out the tests during execution.
- Test Execution Screen - Ability to Bulk Update Test Results based on specific criteria for Test Scenarios and/or underlying Action Steps and Step Units as well.
- Test Execution Screen - Ability to Export Test Execution Data based on filters applied right from the Test Run screen.
- Test Execution Screen - Ability to view Test Scenario and Action Step Level Result Statistics backed by Pie Charts for end to end trace-ability for Test Results.
- Test Execution Screen - Ability to customize the Test Run screen which allows you to re-organize and resize the columns. These customizations are auto saved and are user-specific.
- New comprehensive Edit functionality of Test Run allows you to change the scope of Test Run and also re-arrange Test Scenarios.
- Improved Test Run Clone which now allows users to copy over Defects linkages or Test Scenarios with a particular Status to the new clone if required.
- Test Runs can be cloned with the ability and flexibility to select Test Scenarios with multiple Test Results as a part of the cloned Test Run.
All JIRA Cloud instances are upgraded with the new version on 25th Feburary.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2017 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com