Patch # 7.3.06.16 (Patch 2)
Release Date: 8 Apr 2017 (SaaS - 7.3.06.16), 7 Apr 2017 (On-Premise-7.3.06.16)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.3.06.16 (Patch 2)
- Fixed bug that prevented display of fields in the Manage Fields screen if there are special character in the domain name.
- Fixed bug that prevented users from using saved mapping feature while importing of test assets.
- Fixed bug that prevented sharing of platform reports.
- Fixed bug that did not allow admin's to make system fields mandatory.
- Fixed bug that prevented display of linked requirements in the testcase details screen.
- Fixed bug that displayed execution status id instead of execution status in the export of Testsuite list summary view.
- Fixed bug that prevented exports in the job scheduler to complete to 100%.
- Improvement : Bulk execution wait time is reduced from 5 mins to 2 mins to save testers time, post that the execution process would complete in background.
- Improvement : The confirmation messages will pop on the top of the screens and will not obstruct the closed buttons during edit.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v7.2 then upgrade to v7.3 before applying a v7.3 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.