Date : 05-June-2017
- Java: Jdk 1.8 or above
- Test any type of complex webservice using Cookies, various content types in response, dynamic data sets for request parameters.
- QAS maintains history of all web service calls for you to efficiently create a test suite out of it or simply reuse previous exploratory test calls made.
- User defined data sets can also be used in request parameters.
- QMetry now support SWAGGER import too. This makes life really easy.
- Integrate all your web service testing with web and mobile testing in a seamless manner and review results uniformly across various platform testing.
- Illegal Repetition error if StringTestStep contains $ in args and getCodeSnippet called
- White Space before or after of key or value pair creating issue in submitting request
- In Web Service Studio Form Parameters are not passed properly
- When saving web service call from Web Service Studio to WSC file body value not stored as String literal
- Native Object Spy Manually written locator in locator bar changes to generated locator in case of successful object identification