QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.5 then please upgrade to v6.6 before applying a v6.7 patch).
Patch # 6.7.04.13 (Patch 4)
Release Date: 3rd Apr 2016 (On-Premise), 4th April 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.7.04.13 (Patch 4)
- Fixed bug that displayed duplicate folder paths for Testassets on detail screen.
- Fixed bug that resulted into blank screen while accessing platform report url received via email.
- Fixed bug in the email notification template that prevented use of UDF field placeholders in the template.
- Fixed bug that displayed incorrect count of linked test cases in Platform/List view in test suite module.
- Fixed bug that changed the order of linked test cases in a testsuite, due to incorrect focus.
- Fixed bug that changed the order of linked test cases while copying testsuite using copy selected option.
- Fixed bug that resulted incorrect attachment of test case logs while using QMetry Agent.
- Improved performance of reports and queries.
- Improved tool tip text for Save as New Version/Update Testcase, which would prompt for entering mandatory fields.
If you wish the upgrade to 6.7.04.13 (Patch 4) please write us at email@example.com, stating your current version. QMetry support should send you the upgrade instructions.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2016 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com