To import JIRA issues into QMetry, follow below steps:
- You need to integrate your QMetry instance with your JIRA for that, Please refer this guide.
- After successful integration, go to the issue module.
- Click on Import > Import from tracker and then select the JIRA whose issues you want to import.
- You will get popup to map any user defined fields (UDFs). If you want to map UDFs then click yes else no.
- You need to set filter for JIRA, which issues you want to import. You can filter via Search, Issue Key Search & JQL Search.
- You need to save filter. For that, you need to set sync frequency, filter name and Filter's expiry(Optional).
- You will find your filter in Integration filter. Please see below screenshot for details.
- You will find your integration filter, you can force sync/stop sync it. Also you have options to delete and inactive it.
Please reach out to QMetry support if you require any help.