QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.6 then please upgrade to v6.9 before applying a v6.9 patch).
QMetry 6.9 Patches
Patch # 6.9.02.15(Patch 1)
Release Date: 01 July 2016 (On-Premise), 04 July 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.9.02.15 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug that prevented loading of the Test Case Execution Trend report.
- Fixed bug which caused Test Case Execution Trend report to show incorrect data.
- Fixed bug that caused the searched Test cases to not get filtered with the "Modified Date" even when it was selected in the search criteria.
- Fixed bug that prevented Test case Details from being refreshed when Test case is selected from tree view.
- Fixed bug that caused the export of all the data from Report instead of filtered data while exporting the Report.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Test Suites from being displayed on tree view of Test suite module when "Show Assets" option is selected.
- Fixed bug that caused attachments of other test cases getting copied during a bulk update.
- Improvement : Reports are now Exported in the background.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch please write us at email@example.com mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.