QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.6 then please upgrade to v6.8 before applying a v6.8 patch).
QMetry 6.8 Patches
Patch # 6.8.06.14(Patch 1)
Release Date: 20th May 2016 (On-Premise), 22 May 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.8.06.14 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug which prevented Refresh Attribute to complete when integrated with JIRA 5.0.
- Fixed bug that was causing group queries to be sent for approval (In SaaS) after submit. Group queries would be automatically approved.
- Fixed bug which prevented linking of JIRA issues due to unexpected attachments mime/format type from JIRA rest.
- Fixed bug that allowed same JIRA URL to be integrated multiple times.
- Fixed bug which prevented display of whole JQL query in the Integration Filter window. Filter query would be visible in wrap text format.
- Fixed bug on the execution screen that moved focus from current test case being executed to first test case when the screen is maximized.
- Improvement : Password Policy would be visible on change password screen.
- Improvement : Added action button on Link Platform screen which would automatically link one platform at a time in single click.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.