QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.9 then upgrade to v6.10 before applying a v6.10 patch).
Patch # 6.10.06.12 (Patch 1)
Release Date: 12 Aug 2016 (On-Premise), 13 Aug 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.10.06.12 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug which resulted blank screen after login to QMetry, when release is created without a cycle using API.
- Fixed bug which prevented requirement to be updated, when all values of multi-lookup list are deselected.
- Fixed bug that did not refresh test case details after update, when "Close edit window after update" setting is off in user profile.
- Fixed bug that prevented export of all records from activity section.
- Fixed bug which enabled "Edit" button on child test case detail screen if open from Parent.
- Improvement : Added ability to hide already linked test cases on Test suite "Link Test cases" window.
- Improvement : Added ability to select testcase row on platform matrix view.
- Improvement : Added ability to filter test cases based on status on platform matrix view.
- Improvement : Added ability to bulk execute test cases for all statuses on Test Suite - Test case view.
- Added Test case coverage query that gives traceability of latest executed test case runs in a cycle, with requirement and issues linked to them.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at email@example.com mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.