- Click on from top and select Click on (KWD Test Suite).
- Select scenario folder. Give SampleKWD as a file name and click on Next.
- Write TestCase1 in Scenario Name and Description.You can add two or more scenario by clicking on Next and then Click on Finish button.
- Sample KWD looks like below. It contain scenario name and metadata which contain description about testcase.
In KWD file click on button to add a step to the scenario.
All the in built steps from the step library and the custom steps are available in the drop down. Click CTRL+Space and get the whole list in source view.
Delete a step
To delete a step, select a step and click on button.Selected step will be deleted from the scenario.
Below shortcut actions are available in scenario file:
- F3 key: press F3 on any step name and get the step declaration.
- INSERT key: press INSERT and get a new step row added.
- DELETE key: press DELETE and get the selected row deleted.
- CTRL G: press CTRL G and get the step declaration
- CTRL space: press CTRL space and get the hint