Patch # 7.3.06.21 (Patch 3)
Release Date: 21 Apr 2017 (On-Premise-7.3.06.21), 22 Apr 2017 (SaaS-7.3.06.21)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.3.06.21 (Patch 3)
- Fixed bug that prevented "admin" user to modify their email id from the profile section.
- Fixed bug that prevented export of test suite execution history when filtered by execution status.
- Fixed bug that intermittently froze UI while editing a Testsuite.
- Fixed bug that intermittently froze UI while executing a Testcase.
- Fixed bug that froze UI while entering testcase steps with special characters.
- Fixed bug that sent incorrect QMetry URL in the “New User Login Details” email.
- Fixed bug that disordered the Testsuite view if html characters were present in test case fields.
- Fixed bug that sent email notifications to the Testsuite owner on execution of a testcase, even if the notifications are unsubscribed.
- Fixed bug that displayed multiple entries of single attachment in test suite execution history.
- Fixed bug that prevented sorting of platforms by group name on test suite details.
- Fixed bug that misaligned columns on the Assign Role to User screen.
- Fixed bug that exported space as junk character in the csv file.
- Improvement : Increased the character limit of issue description field more than 65k characters.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v7.2 then upgrade to v7.3 before applying a v7.3 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.