Release Date: 23rd Dec 2017 - Only for SaaS Customers
List of Improvements and Bug fixes included as part of QMetry 7.6 - Build 1 (7.6.1)
- The option "Show Assets" on module grids would be "off" by default which will improve the module tree performance.
- Fixed bug that corrupted test case folder paths while moving them between folders.
- Fixed bug that prevented auto creation of users through LDAP if First Name, Last Name or Email id parameters are not configured. QMetry will provide the exact cause of the failure.
- Fixed bug that prevented users to login if the default scope assigned to them is archived.
- Fixed bug that gave incorrect message on login if the license is expired.
- Fixed bug that prevented auto refresh of test case section in requirement after creating test case directly from requirement.
Upgrade : QMetry SaaS instance are auto-upgraded.