QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.5 then please upgrade to v6.6 before applying a v6.7 patch).
Patch # 6.7.04.15 (Patch 5)
Release Date: 15th Apr 2016 (On-Premise), 17th April 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.7.04.15 (Patch 5)
- Fixed pagination bug on Manage Platform Attribute screen.
- Fixed bug that exported all the test cases from list view, irrespective of applied filters.
- Fixed bug that did not export test cases when searched based on UDF.
- Fixed bug in the test suite layout management that resulted incorrect linkage of test case to a test suite.
- Fixed focus bug on test suite execution screen for the comments section.
- Added ability to delete duplicate linked platform on testsuites.
- Improved confirmation message on delete of platform attributes and UDF.
If you wish the upgrade to 6.7.04.15 (Patch 5) please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your current version. QMetry support should send you the upgrade instructions.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2016 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com